Monday, July 21, 2008

Just catchin' my breath!

Wow, where did July go? All I know is I feel like I've been running and running and running, always out the door. I guess there are a few days left, huh?




Let's see here, the weekend after we saw the Olympic Trials (which sadly was my last blog post...) Jill's softball team played AND WON the 10 & U state championship! Woo!

(here are the winners, complete with their trophy and some VERY cool black eye stuff - Jill is 4th from the left in the backrow)


Then of course after I won the state championship.. I mean we won... oh... I mean THEY won, we had to endure countless celebrations! I believe we are officially up to three championship parties now, with at least one more in the works. LOL But hey, what fun is winning if you can't celebrate it! All I know is it may be just as fun to have your daughter win something big than it is to win it yourself. I'm definitely not too proud to ride her coattails from time to time.

So that's what' we've been up to these last 2 weeks. Sorry for the lack of blogging, but really... how can I be expected to blog when I'm out celebrating. :)

School starts back up in 25 days and we still have two vacations to take. Nothing like packing a summer full of fun!

No comments: