Wednesday, July 30, 2008

2008 Holiday Card Designs are Here!

I know... it's crazy. Posting my 2008 holiday season card designs before I even take my official summer vacation! But you know how the saying goes - "It will be here before you know it!" And.. yes it's true, I've even had requests for holiday cards already this year! See people really DO plan ahead... not me... but some people. LOL

(click the image to enlarge)




Most cards can be customized to fit both horizontal and vertical images.

You may see the entire gallery of 24 holiday card designs by clicking the link below
www.beckyedwardsphotography.com/OnlineViewing
Choose "Holiday Cards" in the gallery drop down menu
The password is "holiday" (all lowercase, no quote marks)

These cards are available to anyone that has had or will have a 2008 portrait session with Becky Edwards Photography!

Now the only question that remains is what will MY holiday card be like this year! No worries! I've already got it all planned out! If you aren't familiar with my extra fun holiday cards, you'd better get on my mailing list!

No comments: