Thursday, June 5, 2008

Whew! That was a toughy!

Yep! It's that time of year again! Time for the Edwards kids' yearly birthday portrait session! Now... I love it, I really do. But when I have a specific idea in my head and that involves carting several pieces of lighting equipment with me to a new location, getting everyone ready by 9:30am (we're not all morning people here), taking a babysitter and a friend with me (hey, I need moral support too sometimes) and trying to keep Jack from destroying a VERY beautiful room with lots of VERY beautiful (and I'm sure expensive) pieces of art work in it (nice job Paige), well... let's just say I'm wiped out!

I must give props to Wendy Deane at The Gallery in Valley http://www.wendydeaneartist.com/ for 1) allowing me to come and basically move in for the morning and 2) for trusting us not to destroy your place. LOL I think The Gallery gets more beautiful everytime I see it!

When did she grow up? Kelsey age: 9


Simply beautiful Jill: age 11


Everybody's little buddy. Jack age: 3


And because there are just too many to choose from, I'm throwing this one in here too. Heck I could post them all, but that would be a bit overkill now wouldn't it!

No comments: