Monday, June 16, 2008

A little of this, a little of that...

A sneak peek for this family that wanted a bit of everything! We started with some fabulous garage light studio work - yes, it was really in my garage! Freshly cleaned, compliments of my wonderful husband, Tom.

Check out these pools of light called eyes. They look like emeralds or some crazy ocean water off the coast of some wonderful private island.

Then we moved the party to a nearby state park, where we frolicked... in the mosquito haven. Good thing we had some "off" in the van. I don't think that stuff works on me. I must have some crazy chemical make up that bugs find irresistable.

I will say though that this first moment was completely unstaged. They were just doing their thang and being super cute! I adore this image! It screams happy childhood!


And don't you just love the look on big sister's face? I mean, that is total joy right there. And totally real. Pretty little girl, with her pretty dress, digging in the dirt with her brothers. This one just makes me happy!


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you loved your sneak peek!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are amazing! What a great job you did capturing these children and their personalities.

Jessica