Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Joyful

A quick sneak peek for R&T, the coolest parents on the block, just so you can breathe a sigh of relief. You know... I hear it from EVERY mom and dad about half way through the session, "Oh my, how do you do this? I'm just stressing out!" But I know it's there, it's always there, it just takes 1/200 of a second of everyone looking and smiling to get "the one". Good thing I have a fast trigger finger, because this crew had me hoppin'!

Quite possibly one of my FAVORITE sibling portraits EVER! I just LOVE the joyfulness on their faces!


This little GQ dude is only 2. Can you believe it? I think he has an old soul. He looks like he has been studying the Ralph Lauren catalogs.




Dashing good looks AND an all around cool kid, if only all kids could have him for a big brother, the world would be a happier place.

No comments: