Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Fresh!

He's fresh alright, just 11 days old, in fact he may be fresher than that gallon of milk in my refrigerator.... Now that's a fresh baby! This little guy was such a sport and a great model, in fact.. I swear he was posing for me at one point! He moved his head in the direction of the camera everytime I switched angles. I think he was ready for his close-up! And with eyes like this, he certainly deserves one!




Look at those precious fingers all intertwined! Doesn't he look comfy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How precious! He looks like an angel!

THarding said...

What a tremendous blessing Parker is! I am a friend and co-worker of his Aunt Kim's and she couldn't be more proud of her precious new nephew. Congrats to the entire family and may God richly bless you all. Sincerely, Terri Harding

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the Burnham's. Parker will be a special edition to the Burnham/Underwood clan.

It just seems to us our niece, Grannie Janet B is just a bit young to be a nannie.

We are happy for you all, and praise God for Parker's safe arrival.

with all our love and prayers,

chuck and edith underwood