Friday, January 18, 2008

Featured Photographer on Blogs of Photogs

A pretty cool thing happened to me about a month ago. I was the very FIRST featured photographer on the new "blogs of photogs" blog. It was quite an honor to be among the featured artists from not only around the country, but around the GLOBE.

Sometimes I feel like I won an emmy... LOL but well.. not quite. But it has lots and lots of people reading my blog, so I guess I better step up my game a bit! I have a lot of cool ideas in store just for your blog reading pleasure, so be sure to stay tuned.

You'll have to check it out the blogs of photogs here http://www.blogsofphotogs.blogspot.com/, you can get lost in the inspiring work of the many photographers featured on this site, so get a cup of coffee (or can of diet coke in my case) and just sit back and enjoy. My feature is the Dec 22, 2007 post.

Enjoy!

No comments: