Saturday, October 4, 2008

I've been Tagged!

I was tagged by fellow photographer, Lori Wood Habinger of Center Stage Photography in Shawnee, KS. You may visit her blog here or by hanging out in the "my photographer friends" portion of my blog! http://centerstagephotography.blogspot.com/,

“7 Things About Me”
The rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 7 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post.
4. Pass on the tag.

1. I am a collegiate athlete. I played golf for Wayne State College in Wayne, NE. What is special about that is I never played on any kind of golf team prior to college. We did not have high school golf where I grew up and the only coach I ever had was my dad. On that same note, I was the first person from my high school to play any sport for a Division II college.

2. You can type my last name on a standard keyboard using only your left hand.

3. I spent my entire 5th grade year spelling my name with an "i", like Becki. It never stuck. I'm actually happy about that now. LOL

4. I nearly cut my entire right hand off on July 20, 1987 in a "farming accident". It was my first day of walking beans for my friend's dad. I had been working for almost 2 full hours before it happened. That's the only farm work I've ever done in my life. Thankfully for Dr. Cimpl, I still have my hand and all of it's uses. I was doing this work to earn money to buy a $60 jean jacket my parents would not buy for me. My Grandma Edith brought the jacket to me in the hospital, even though I had only earned $8 that day. It was the most expensive jean jacket I've ever owned. :)

5. I am allergic to Penicillin.

6. I met my husband at a wedding.

7. I have never went camping, not even in my backyard.

I am tagging the following people:
Lori at www.bluedamselfly.typepad.com
Michelle at www.michellehuenink.typepad.com
Jada at www.capturingcandids.com
Charity at www.charityjoyphotography.typepad.com
Shannon at www.purephotography.typepad.com
Skye at www.skyejohansen.com/blog

No comments: