Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fall Family Portraits

A nice big sneak peek for the "K" family because quite honestly I couldn't decide what to show them. I wanted to show all of them, but that would be a little much, don't you think? This was at a new location for me and it was B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.! Unfortunately (for me) it is on private property or I would be there all the time!



I just love this image. It's so peaceful and full of connection and the trees look like they are protecting them.


My newest friend.



Seriously... I want to just snuggle him and then munch on his cheeks.


heart melting


Another beautiful family portrait.




I love his smile.


The lines in this image really work. I love it when nature creates a strong presence in portraits.


Thanks for stopping by the blog!

No comments: