Sunday, August 24, 2008

My newly renovated office! Come peek!

You know how it is... I know you do...after you are done with a really cool home improvement you just want everyone to come look at it with you!

Well, this is home AND work related, since it was my office that got renovated! Yeah for me! I now have this most amazing, comfortable and calming space just for me and my creativity to hang out together. And look, pictures of my own kids hanging in my office! Now I can see their cuteness even when they are at school.

For anyone wondering what it looked like before, I'm sorry, I will absolutely NOT post any before pictures. If you were unfortunate enough to see the "before" in person, I apologize profusely. We are going to pretend that the before never actually happened and all evidence of it was destroyed. LOL

(a nice comfy chair for you to sit in while you are hanging out with me)


My crowing glory! 21 "assembly required" boxes coming together for an amazing storage facility. All assembled by your's truly.



Now.. back to business as usual!

No comments: