Friday, August 15, 2008

Family Snaps

Just an inside look at our West Coast family vacation for you. In no particular order, b/c I'm too lazy to fix them right now. :) Enjoy!


Day 6: Lounging poolside at our hotel. What a life of luxury!


Day 4: Kelsey mastering the rock wall at Sea World! Woo Hoo! You go sister!


Giving me a big smile for the camera on her way up.


Day 5: Jack and Buzz - the $9 leaky drink holder.


Day 6: Jack being a ham - as always.


Day 3: manicures and pedicures for the girls.


Day 6: My little wanna-be-surfers


Day 2: Jill finding out for the first time just how cold ocean water really is.


Day 5: You will notice, 99% of all pictures of me are taken by me, with the camera at arms length. Here I'm finding out that I don't have a wide enough angle lens for 3 people in this shot. :)


Day 4: Some nice man took our picture for us at Sea World. :) Aren't we cute?


Day 5: We waited over an hour to see this guy... ... ... I'm surprised we are still smiling. I think delirium was setting in. LOL


Day 3: I got to see some cousins I hadn't seen in 18 years. Here we recreated the last group photo for prosperity. In my head, we still look the same. ;)(click to enlarge)


I'm really not sure what day this was taken. LOL Either Day 2 or Day 6: Tom and I. I'm pretty sure we haven't had as many pictures taken of ourselves since our wedding day! :) But I'm a sucker for a fun picture taken at arms length.

No comments: