Sunday, July 8, 2007

What an Amazing Day!

Just a quick sneak peek for this bride and groom from their 7/7/07 wedding day! They were so wonderful to work with. You could really tell they were enjoying their day! I enjoyed the day immensely too!
The colors in the bouquets were gorgeous!

One the greatest things about photographing a wedding is being witness to pure emotion and being able to capture that for a lifetime of memories.


My favorite of the day and literally the LAST shot. You can just feel the total joy radiating from this image. A show stopper for sure!
I really want to thank the bride and groom for allowing me to be there. It was rather unconventional circumstances that allowed me to be part of their day and I am humbled that they welcomed me with such open arms. Thank you S & T!

No comments: