Saturday, July 7, 2007

Just having fun!

I met a friend last night for dinner in the Old Market. She's a great photographer in Duluth, MN. You can check out her site here http://www.nicolemarie.biz/. She is in town this weekend to shoot a wedding and has invited me to shoot along side her!

I don't know why photographers have such an obsession with shooting other photographers while they are shooting.... but we just do. LOL! Perhaps it is because we know the one behind the camera never gets in front of the camera. We traded cameras for a while, so this was taken by her using my camera of me using her camera. I think that pretty much cements our friendship. :)
After dinner we met up with her husband and son and had a mini shoot out with her son as our model. This is her sweet little man. I'm not sure who won the shoot out... but I am sure that there will more competition at this wedding today! Stay tuned!

No comments: