Thursday, April 9, 2009

Shhhhh... it's a surprise!

***Disclaimer: If you know the father of these children, do not show him this blog! It's a surprise!***

And I think this daddy is going to have the best Father's Day gift ever! I had the opportunity to photograph this amazing set of sisters yesterday and what a hoot they were! I just loved every minute of it, especially when "G" tried to pick me up at the end. I mistook her mighty power for a big hug, but I think if she grows just a little more, she might succeed next time I see her! And little Miss "M" was just so funny. I can see her and my Kelsey would have a lot in common. Always going for the laugh, which is a wonderful trait to have. And baby "E"... Oh my aching heart, she was a sweet peanut and could sing better than any 18 month old I've ever witnessed!

Truly happy children make my job a daily joy. Thank you for coming over to play today!


I just love missing teeth. As a mom, I know this picture is not always possible, so as a photographer I jump at the chance to capture it!


Could these two be any cuter! Loving these big smiles!




A classic baby portrait


And even though she doesn't look happy, I just LOVE her expression here. Not sad, just kind of inquisitive.


Hope you enjoy the sneak peek!

No comments: