Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It's beginning to look at a lot like Christmas!

What a FUN session I had with this family! I just love it when people get really creative with their holiday cards. Creating (and receiving) really fun cards are some of my favorite parts of the holidays!

(click to enlarge any image)

A fun card option - I just LOVE this! Wishing I would have had this idea for myself. LOL But... I will let this family have all the glory.


A bigger version of the picture inside the card.

Another option for the card.


Oh.... I love this... it melts my heart and makes me smile.

Every couple needs a current rockin' picture of themselves. :)
Thanks for stopping by the blog!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE these, this card should win an award!!! Great concept!

Anonymous said...

Awesome Christmas Card! Love the picture and the design! Great work Becky!

-- Jada