Monday, September 1, 2008

Senior Pictures, Class of '09

This is one special senior. I was 16 yrs old when she was born and she's held a very special place in my heart since day one. It hardly seems possible that she is old enough to graduate high school. In fact, it hardly seems possible that she is this SMOKIN. HOT!

I had fun today, S. Thanks for coming and letting me play. I could have worked behind the camera for 5 more hours had you let me. :)

Enjoy! And have a good senior year!

(only for those that know us, I think she's a perfect mix between Grandma, Mom and Aunt Becky)


Fun!


Go Cougars!


Cute!


Very intimidating... as if to say, I dare you to play ball.


Who is this? It can't be little Stephie can it? No... I'm not that old yet. Oh wait... yes I am and it is! Smokin. Hot. Steph.


Radiant


Cool.


Enjoy! Love Aunt Becky

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great portraits Becky. I loooove the "Radiant" one and the "Fun" one is fabulous. She is a beautiful girl!

Nors said...

What a beautiful girl!

Jillian K. Thomas said...

The last picture - with the sunglasses - my kids thought that was me! LOL If only...

So I guess there is a strong family resemblance.

Sylvia Laughrin said...

She is Smokin' Hot!! Look how cool she is in the shades in the last picture. I love how you captured her fun personality.