Thursday, March 6, 2008

Now you can frame it!

We started offering framing in mid February and it has been very well received so far! I keep forgetting to take pictures of the framed portraits before they go out, but today I finally remembered.

Currently we are only offering two different frame choices - black or white - but I'm sure we will soon take on a few more options. And just like our wonderfully popular Canvas Wall Art pieces, framing allows you to purchase a "ready to hang" item. And how nice is it to be able to just pull your finished personal artwork out of your bag when you get home and hang it right on the wall! As always I am here to help you find what you need, so don't hesitate to ask for something specific. I'll do my best to find it for you!

Custom matting is also available - you just have ask for it! The sky is the limit on matting color and size choices, if you want it, I'll do my best to find it for you!


A custom sized frame and double cut mat for a 5x5 series.


black frame and double cut mat details


black 8x8 frame on a desk easel

No comments: