Monday, October 1, 2007

Creative Cards Sessions


Do you want to do something creative with your holiday cards this year? Do you want to send that WOW card that will be proudly displayed well in to the warmer months of the New Year?

Schedule a Creative Cards Session with me and we will work together to come up with the coolest, hippest, snazziest holiday card you can think of! Your session will be based on 1 or 2 themes that you and I will orchestrate together. Don't worry... I have LOTS of cool ideas, but they are soooooo super secret you will have to call me to find out what they are. I will only allow one theme to be used in each town/city surrounding me, so you don't have to worry about all your friends having the same cool cards as you.

Creative Card Sessions start at $350 and include 150 custom designed 5x7 cards and a never before offered discount on wall portraits.

Call Becky for more details! 402-657-9031

No comments: