Tuesday, April 17, 2007

One of my favorite things.








If you've been to my site, you'll know that one of my favorite things is school field trips. As a kid they were the greatest time of year for me. They signified the beginning of Spring, the end of the school year, warm weather and adventure. As a parent, they bring back those memories and I love seeing the excitement of the day on everyone's faces. I love going. It's like reliving a small piece of my childhood every time.

I started the field trip, tenatively taking a few shots here and there of my daughter, just to capture a little bit of her day without imposing on her day too much. But then the event photographer in me took over and I tried to get a little bit of everyone having fun and exploring the museum.

The first image is my daughter, I can't believe how she is growing up right before my eyes. It's not often I think she looks like me, but here, I definitely see it. The last image is this cool poster that was hanging in the creative arts center of the Omaha Children's museum. I think I might see about tracking one down and hanging it in my office. I LOVE IT!

No comments: